Time to Pray
August 26, 2019
The new group prayer room is now fully functional and ready for your use!! This room (Kent’s old office or the old benevolence room) is located on the west side of the building between the Family Life Center and the Library hallway. The two smaller, more intimate prayer rooms (located in the Adult Education hall and in the sanctuary entrance) are still available for your use but we are excited to now have a designated space for larger groups to meet together to pray. We have designated this space as Holy and would ask that you not use this space for meetings or classes but just specifically for prayer and drawing close with God.
Prayer is the foundation of the personal relationship with our Heavenly Father. I would like to give a prayer list for you to pray over this week:
- Pray for your personal relationship with Jesus
- Pray for the forgiveness of your sin and the revelation of what you need to repent from
- Pray for a specific person that you can encourage in their walk with Jesus
- Pray for the leaders of our church
- Pray for the person that God is preparing to be our next Lead Minister
- Pray for Pete Cocco as he delivers God’s word to us
- Pray for Samuel Green and this next session of Rooted.
- Pray for Ben Pertl, Cassandra Benton, Allison Hitchings and the youth leaders as they ramp up for fall programming, that this will be a impactful year in children’s and student ministry.
- Pray for Dinelle Frankland as she begins her ministry with FCC next Sunday.
- Pray for Cody Monkman and all of the care center volunteers, that they continue to be the hands and feet of Jesus.
- Pray for those who are ill, depressed and have suffered loss
Through our prayer life let’s have the goal of being very intimate with God!
Do you struggle with your intimacy with God? Is that a desire of yours but you just don’t know how to get that rolling? Have you experienced Rooted? Rooted is a 10 week guided experience that will lead you to that relationship that you desire. If you are feeling that pull to be involved this is the last week to sign up. Call the office or sign up on line, you will be blessed!! Men please consider joining the all men’s group!
Rooted signup’s continue through the end of this week. Men’s group for those interested!!
Elevator work should begin this week and will be out of service for about four weeks.
**Saturday August 24 – YAH trip to Farm to Table meal
**Friday Aug 30 – Monday Sept 2 – Family Camp at Little Galilee
**Tuesday September 3 – Area Men’s at College Park
**Wednesday September 4 – Fall programming begins (Choir, First Kids, Underground for Jr. High)
**Friday September 6 – Young at Heart
Weekly update on what's happening at FCC! Glad you're here!