Two weeks from this morning, children everywhere will be jumping with joy on their favorite morning of the year! It seems to happen each December - the Christmas season flies by and is over before we know it. My hope and prayer for you this year is a little different than that - may you be able to slow down and enjoy the next two weeks. Yes, much is happening - but soak it all in and make the most of this wonderful time of the year!
Here is what is happening the next couple of weeks:
** Tomorrow morning at 6am - RELOAD for men - come on out and enjoy great food, good fellowship and Bible study with other men of faith. Note - RELOAD will NOT meet on December 26.
** Wednesday - KEEPSAKE CHRISTMAS at 6pm and 7:30pm sponsored by FIRST KIDS - 6pm is just about full, but slots still remain for the 7:30pm gathering - call the church office and get signed up today!
** Saturday - GRAB N GO - FCC"s final GNG - we need YOUR help! Call the office and find out how!
** Next Sunday December 17 - several opportunities:
- Christmas sweater Sunday - ugly or awesome, wear your favorite Christmas sweater or attire
- GT's Christmas Quiz - better (and tougher) than ever, join the Faith Builders at 9:30am in the Family Life Center and learn how much you really know (or don't know) about Christmas
- Christmas through the eyes of the Shepherds - what should take from their account in Luke 2?
** Sunday mornings December 24 and 31 - ONE service Sundays at 9:30am - no programming at 8:15 or 10:45 on the 24th or the 31st.
** Christmas Eve at FCC - 4pm and 6pm - who are you inviting to join you this year?
Shout out's, reminders and requests:
1. Huge thanks to Mary Holland and team for continuing to bless us with beautiful Christmas decorations throughout out building!
2. Christmas Offering 2017: New Life Pregnancy Center in Decatur - let's really bless this wonderful ministry!
3. Prayer request - please pray for Merle Cox as he travels to St. Louis for a heart cath on Tuesday
4. Prayer request - please continue to remember those who are in the midst of battles with cancer.
Have a great week - see you many times over the next two weeks!